Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask

I tried the Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa mask.  It contains real mud, dead sea and sea kelp.  The mask is a fabric mask which fits onto your face with holes for your eyes, nose and mouth.



The mud is infused into the fabric which makes it less messy to apply then a mud mask from a tube and using your fingers.  The steps for using this mask include cleansing your face, applying the mask, waiting 10-15 minutes and then removing the mask and rinsing your face.  I did find that the mask did not harden like a typical mud mask.  I missed the feeling of having the mask dry on my face and tightening my pores.

After rinsing the mask off my face I noticed that my face felt soft, smooth and somewhat tight.  I have oily skin so I didn't mind the tight feeling.  Maybe the mask was tightening my pores after all!

Overall I enjoyed this mask and would use it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment