Monday, August 11, 2014

Dove Go Sleeveless Deodorant

I recently tried the Dove Go Sleeveless deodorant in the Beauty Finish scent.  The scent is light and almost floral like, very pleasant.  According to the dove.ca site this deodorant boosts it has NutriumMoisture technology which effectively nourishes your skin, going beyond 48-hour odour and wetness protection for softer, smoother armpits in just 3 days.



Unfortunately I found that this deodorant did not provide 48 hour wetness and odour control.  I went to an outdoor picnic when the weather was hot and at the end of the day I was not smelling too fresh! It did control wetness however, just not odour.

I did find that I had softer, smoother armpits after using this deodorant which lives up to its claims about this property of the product.

Being a deodorant specially targeted to allow you to feel more confident in wearing sleeveless tops, I found that the deodorant goes on clear even though it is a solid white stick.  That's a plus when wearing sleeveless tops.  I did however find that it leaves white marks on dark clothing which I was disappointed with.

Overall, I usually use Dove deodorants and was happy to test this product but will probably stick to my regular dove deodorants rather than purchasing the Go Sleeveless variety.


I received free product from ChickAdvisor to facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment