These bars make a nice treat. They use a boxed cake mix which helps to cut down on prep time. They are sweet and rich!
1 box chocolate cake mix (I used Duncan Hines Chocolate Fudge cake mix, 515g)
1 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
10 tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
1 can sweetened condensed milk (300 ml)
1 3/4 cups white chocolate chips
1. In a bowl combine cake mix, peanut butter, margarine and eggs.
2. Set aside 1 1/2 cups of this batter.
3. Spread remaining batter into an ungreased 9" x 13" pan. Spread batter partially up sides of pan as well.
4. For filling, combine condensed milk and white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt mixture in microwave for about 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
5. Pour filling over crust.
6. Drop remaining reserved batter mixture on top of filling.
7. Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes.