This casserole has been a favourite of my family for many years. I'm not sure where the recipe came from but my mom has been making it since I was a child. It is quick and easy to make as well as satisfying.
1 box of Kraft Dinner
1 can of condensed tomato soup
1 small onion
1 package of wieners (12 count)
1. Dice the onion and cut the wieners into small disks. Fry in small amount of olive oil.
2. In a sauce pan, cook the macaroni from Kraft Dinner package.
3. Drain water from macaroni.
4. Add can of tomato soup, cheese package from Kraft Dinner and wieners/onions to cooked macaroni.
5. Place mixture in a casserole dish.
6. Bake in a 375ºF oven for 20 minutes.