Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Lancome Grandiose Mascara

I received the Lancome Grandiose mascara to review courtesy of Influenster.  The mascara tube is bell shaped at the bottom and a little larger than the usual mascara tube.  For me it will take up more space to store.  It does have a cute rose in the wand portion of the glass-like tube.


The wand of the mascara is unique in that is a "swan neck" wand.  It helps to reach all lashes from corner to corner and root to tip.  I did like this feature of the wand as it can be turned at different angles to easily reach all my lashes.


The brush is shorter than most mascara wands but it does not interfere with the ease of ability to apply the product.  I found the mascara really helped to lengthen my lashes.


                                                             Left eye with mascara, right eye without


                                                              Both eyes with mascara


Overall, I did like this mascara especially for its lengthening effect.  It was easy to apply but I did find it clumped somewhat.  I would call this a high-end brand mascara and I expected the formula to be clump-free.  This mascara retails for $35 CAD which I find steep for a mascara.  I feel there are other brands on the market that are much cheaper and do just as good of a job.  I would give this product 4 stars out of 5.


I received free product from Influenster to facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment