Thursday, August 7, 2014

Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste

I always look for a whitening toothpaste and was happy to see that this toothpaste not only whitened teeth but also had an enamel strengthening property.  The front of the package reveals that the toothpaste has a combination of baking soda, peroxide and liquid calcium.  The back of the package states that this toothpaste "helps remove surface stains for whiter teeth.  Helps remineralize tooth enamel restoring its shine and smoothness.  It aids in the prevention of dental decay".



This toothpaste had a pleasant minty flavour and really left my mouth feeling fresh and clean.  I would say my mouth felt fresher compared to other toothpastes I have used.  I was very impressed with this feature of the product!

The product claims to yield a radiant smile in just 5 days.  I didn't really notice a more radiant smile or any improved whitening of my teeth over other products.  Despite this I would still continue to use this toothpaste and purchase it in the future. I just loved how fresh my mouth felt after using this toothpaste.  Overall, I would recommend this product to others.

I received free product from ChickAdvisor to facilitate this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment