I decided to try my hand at making a new kind of muffins. I like lemon cranberry muffins so thought I would enjoy these orange cranberry muffins as well.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup granulated white sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 cup buttermilk
zest from one orange
juice from one orange
1 cup cranberries
1. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar together.
2. In a separate mix wet ingredients: butter, egg, buttermilk, zest of orange and juice of orange.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir till combined. Do not over mix.
4. Add cranberries.
5. Fill paper lined muffin tins.
6. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes.
Yield: 12 large muffins