Thursday, January 21, 2016

Tresemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo



I really enjoyed using this shampoo. I used it in conjunction with the pre-wash conditioner (step 1) which left my hair soft and smooth and ready for the shampoo.

I loved the smell of this shampoo. It has a fresh, clean scent that lingers in my hair. 

The shampoo has a nice consistency. It is not too thin or too thick. The shampoo lathers so well and makes me feel like I am getting a really good clean. The product rinses easily and completely from the hair after lathering. 

I tend to avoid volumizing products as I have frizzy hair, however, to my surprise this shampoo did not make my hair any frizzier. It did have more volume but it was easily manageable. I found that my hair felt so much lighter even when it was wet. Overall, I liked this shampoo and would continue to use it.

I received free full size products from Glam Sense to facilitate this review.

1 comment: