I have been making this sandwich for a number of years. I wanted something different than a traditional grilled cheese sandwich and came up with this. It's quick and easy to make and perfect for a lunch. It is a little messy to eat but so good!
2 slices of bread, buttered
Cheese, favourite kind
Heinz Chili Style Beans
1. Place slice of bread buttered side down in a fry pan (medium heat).
2. Top with slices of cheese.
3. Add chili beans to cover cheese.
4. Top with sliced onions.
5. Place second slice of buttered bread on top.
6. Pan fry until golden brown on both sides.