Monday, March 30, 2015

China Glaze Hey Doll Nail Polish

With my order to Nail Polish Canada I got a China Glaze colour called "Hey Doll".  I was really on the fence about purchasing this colour as I wasn't sure if I would like it.  But looking at swatches on line I decided to give this colour a try.



I would describe this colour as a dusty plum with subtle shimmer.  It is the perfect colour for fall. I found this formula took two coats to cover.  It was a little runnier than other China Glaze polishes I have tried but did cover beautifully with two coats.



I gave my mom a pedicure with this colour and the above is the result.  Overall, I'm pleased with this colour.  I was also very pleased with the prompt service from Nail Polish Canada.  I received my order within 2 days!!  They even added in a couple of Pantene hair samples free of charge.  I wouldn't hesitate to order again from Nail Polish Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment