Friday, December 19, 2014

Secret Outlast Clear Gel Deodorant

I received a Secret Clear Gel Deodorant in the ooh-la-la Lavender scent to test thanks to BzzAgent.

I usually don't wear clear gel deodorants but hate the white marks that my usual white stick deodorant leaves on my dark clothing. I'm happy to report that this deodorant leaves no white marks because it is a clear gel with an invisible finish. 







I received the lavender scent to test and it has a delicate floral scent that is not overpowering. I was impressed with the performance of this product. At the end of the day there was no smelly body odour and I could still smell the light lavender scent. That's impressive for all day deodorant wear! 

I did notice that this gel takes a few seconds to dry after applying it but that's not a big issue. For all the benefits of this deodorant I can put up with a little longer drying time :) Overall, I was impressed with this product and it is a deodorant I would definitely recommend to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment