Wednesday, November 19, 2014

GOSH Mineral powder

I received the GOSH mineral powder in 004 Natural to test. I found the colour was a good match for my skin tone. I usually wear Ivory foundation and powder and this shade worked well for me. 





I applied the powder with a flat topped brush and that made application a breeze. The formula is lightweight and blends easily into the skin. I found the coverage to be medium to full as the product promised. It covered up my many acne scars and imperfections without much effort. 

The product claims to have a natural matte finish but within one hour of applying the product, my skin was shiny and oily looking. I do have oily skin but wasn't expecting a "matte" product to make my skin look so shiny in such a short period of time. That being said, I blotted my face and carried on with my day and the makeup stayed put.  The next day I tried applying a primer before the powder and then a setting powder after and it seemed to control the oiliness much better on my face.  Overall, I really liked the coverage this product provided but found it did not work so well with my oily skin to give me the matte look I was looking for.


I received free product from ChickAdvisor to facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment