Monday, October 27, 2014

GOSH Lip Lacquer

This lip lacquer is a very unique product.  The packaging looks like a nail polish bottle.  Inside there is a typical slant tipped applicator which makes it easy to apply to your lips.  The formula itself smells like watermelon and not chemical like at all.


Colour 006 Funky Lips


The product is like a combination of a lipstick and a lip gloss.  It is highly pigmented and I found the colour a little too bold for my liking.  The product also has the shine of a lip gloss.





 The formula feels so nice on the lips.  Not sticky or tacky and not dry.  I found the colour lasts for hours if not eating or drinking.  Overall, I liked this product and would love to try it in a more subtle colour next time.




I received free product from ChickAdvisor to facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment