Monday, October 20, 2014

GOSH Double Precision Mascara

I absolutely love the GOSH Double Precision Mascara!  I have tried many mascaras over the years from drug store brands to high end brands and this is by far my favourite mascara to date.





 I look for a mascara to enhance my natural lashes without making them look too dramatic or "made up".  This mascara does just what I want.  The formula is not as wet as other brands I've tried which I think helps to prevent my lashes from sticking together.  My lashes look full, thick and voluminous.





I like that there are two wands in this product.  One bigger wand for the upper lashes and a smaller wand for the lower lashes.  It really helps to have these different sizes to adequately reach all the lashes.  This mascara stays put all day with no flaking or smudging.  It is also easy to wash off with soap and water.  Overall, I would definitely recommend this mascara to others to try.  Two thumbs up from me!


I received free product from ChickAdvisor to facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment