Saturday, September 20, 2014

Covergirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Foundation

I wear foundation on a daily basis to cover up acne scars, redness and imperfections.  I have tried many foundations over the years but always come back to Covergirl foundations.  Their colours match my skin tone and the price is reasonable.

I recently noticed that Shopper's Drug Mart was having a sale on the new Covergirl Ready, Set Gorgeous foundation for $5.99.  That was a great price but being the bargain hunter I am, I found a coupon through the SmartSource coupon portal on Swagbucks for an additional $2 off.  So for $3.99 this foundation was a great deal!




The colour I choose was 105 (Classic Ivory).  It was the lightest shade available and it looked a little darker than the lightest colour I buy in the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation.  The 105 colour however matched my skin tone beautifully.  The foundation is oil free and won't clog pores.  It also boosts a flawless, natural look that lasts all day and reduces shine.

This foundation blends easily into the skin and provides a medium coverage.  I did find that my normally really shiny skin was toned down and the foundation lasted all day.  No slipping or wearing off.

For the price, this is a great foundation.  My preference however is for a more full coverage foundation as I feel it better disguises my imperfections.

No comments:

Post a Comment