Friday, September 15, 2017

Butterscotch Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

I love making and eating cookies!  They are a quick way to satisfy a sweet tooth.  I put my creativity to use and modified my favourite chocolate chip cookie recipe to make these butterscotch peanut butter chip cookies.



Ingredients:
1 cup margarine (or butter)
1 1/4 cups lightly packed brown sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 package of instant Butterscotch pudding mix (I used a 113g package)
1 1/3 cups peanut butter chips

Directions:
1.  Preheat oven to 350F.
2.  In a bowl mix together the margarine and brown sugar.
3.  Add egg and vanilla.
4.  Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and butterscotch pudding mix.
5.  Mix in peanut butter chips.
6.  Scoop dough onto cookie sheets.  (I ever so slightly flatten the tops before baking).
7.  Bake for approx. 10 minutes.

1 comment: