My mom has been making these scones the last few years and they are so good! Perfect with a cup of hot tea.
2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter or margarine
3/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
2. Cut in butter or margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Stir in buttermilk.
4. Turn onto a floured surface and add chips and cranberries.
5. Knead until dough comes together.
6. Pat dough out to about 1/2" in height and cut in triangles.
7. Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
8. Bake at 400F for about 12-15 mintues or until golden brown.