Monday, August 31, 2015

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review

I received the Batiste Dry Shampoo in the Original formula.  The scent is very light, fresh and clean.  It reminded me of the scent of lemons.  The spray is very powerful and as such can cover a wide section of your hair.



I washed my hair and then flat ironed it.  For the next two days I used this dry shampoo as I wasn't going to be washing my hair.  I tend to get oily patches on the sides of my hair just above my ears.  I sprayed the dry shampoo on and it almost instantly absorbed the oil making my hair look fresh again.  I was really quite impressed how it made my hair look freshly washed again with no oily looking patches.

The instructions say to keep the nozzle about 30cm away from your hair when spraying it on.  You really need to heed that advice otherwise you will end up with white looking hair!  I have dark blonde hair and if I spray too close to my hair it will turn it grey/white in colour.  Not pretty!

I haven't tried any other dry shampoo brands other than Batiste so I can't compare it to other brands.  I really liked this brand and how effective it was at making my hair look refreshed without washing it.  It would be the perfect product to take on a camping trip.  Overall, I will continue to use this product for days I don't wash my hair and will recommend it to others to try.


I received a sample size of this dry shampoo free of charge to test from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment