- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1½ cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and spray 12 large muffin cups or line with cupcake papers.
- In large bowl whisk eggs and gradually add sugar, continue whisking until pale yellow in colour.
- Continue whisking while slowly pouring in oil and then vanilla.
- In a separate bowl stir together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Stir dry ingredients into egg mixture, alternating with the sour cream.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for ~ 20 minutes