Monday, January 19, 2015

Maybelline Dream Wonder Liquid Touch Foundation

I received the Maybelline Dream Wonder Liquid Touch Foundation to test in the shade Porcelain Ivory.  It was a really good match for my skin tone.  For reference I wear Ivory in Covergirl foundations.


The first thing I noticed about this foundation was the dome shaped dropper that is used to dispense the foundation: 


I found this applicator easy to use but would apply the foundation from the dropper to my fingers and then my face.  I suffer from acne and breakouts so didn't want to be touching the applicator directly to my face.  I would have preferred a pump to dispense the product but that's just my preference.

This foundation is fairly runny and I wondered how it would apply to my skin.  I was surprised at how soft and velvety this foundation felt going on.  It felt like I was applying liquid velvet!  

Porcelain Ivory swatch

I found the coverage to be about medium and yet my skin looked natural and not "made up".  I felt like I wasn't wearing foundation at all.  I do have acne scars and while this foundation didn't completely cover them, it did a good job of blurring my imperfections.

Overall, I was really impressed with this foundation and will continue using it.  One note, this foundation comes in a 20ml bottle while most other foundations are 30ml so you are getting a little less than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment